See our pictures
Motel Roberval in Saguenay Lake St-John
Motel Roberval is particularly known for cleanliness and our 54 renovated units.
Services and activities are close by and you will be pleasantly surprised by our warm welcome.
Many activities and tours are only a few kilometers from the motel.
Summer and winter, you will find everything you need nearby, which will make a success of your stay. The motel is non-smoker.
Tel: (418) 275-3957
Toll free: 1-877-990-9903
Fax: (418) 275-2887
Wheter by business or pleasure, your stay will make you discover a relaxed, comfortable and calm atmosphere.
And our staff will make sure that your stay is memorable.
- 54 rooms
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer and iron in some rooms
- Refrigerator in all the rooms
- Heated outdoor pool
- Internet access in all the rooms
- Continental breakfast
- A dream landscape
Rates 2015-2016 *
Room starting from 70,00$ to 135,00$, per night
* Prices subject to change without notice
- RESERVATION: We need your valid VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS or DINERS CLUB card number,
that you will give us by phone at 1-877-990-9903, to confirm your reservation. Deposit:
none. Payment: Complete at your arrival.
- Modification: date change without service charge. A change in the number of persons will bring a new rate.
- Cancellation: you can cancel your reservation, 24h before your arrival. If the reservation is cancelled within 24h of your arrival,
a penalty of 50% of the first night, including taxes, will be charged to your credit card.
- Arrival: 3 pm.
- Departure: noon. Past noon, a penalty will be charged to your credit card.
- NO SHOW: A penalty equivalent of the first night of your stay, including taxes, will be charged to your credit card.
Winter activities for Roberval and vicinity:
Summer activities for Roberval and vicinity:
- Snowmobiling (rental)
- Cross-country skiing (1 to 10km) Roberval and St-Félicien
- Cinema Chaplin in Roberval
- Bowling Roberval
- Many fine restaurants
- Alpine skiing St-Félicien and Alma
- Indoor and outdoor skating on Lake Roberval
- Fishing on the Lake
- Mountain biking, expert and amateur, in St-Félicien and Hébertville
- Véloroute des bleuets (bike rentals)
- Hiking trail between Val-Jalbert and Lac Bouchette
- St-Prime golf course
- Ouananiche fishing
- Municipal beach
- Historical village of Val-Jalbert
- St-Félicien Zoo with the new Boréalium (also in winter)
- Cavern Trou de la Fée in Desbiens
- Ermitage St-Antoine in Lac-Bouchette
- Rafting H20 in Desbiens
- Louis-Hémon museum in Péribonka
- Old mill in Ste-Jeanne-d'Arc
- Pioneers mill in La Doré
- Confectionery of Trappists Fathers
How to get there
- Cowboy festival in Chambord
- Traversée internationale du Lac St-Jean
- Agricultural and commercial fair in St-Félicien
- Roberval winter festival
256 Boulevard Marcotte
Roberval, Quebec, Canada
Click here to see the localization on Google Map
Tourism Saguenay Lake St-John
City of Roberval
Traversée Internationale du Lac St-Jean
Véloroute des Bleuets
Information and reservation
You can contact us directly by phone at 877-990-9903, or by email at:
or fill in this form and we will get back to you shortly.